Monday, September 5, 2011

Cool*Crisp*Colorful

Don't we all love fall?!?
 WELCOME TO THE FARM <3
 SOME VERY IMPORTANT WORDS:

 The jar holds a battery tea light or a regular tea light and gives a warm
candy-corn kind of glow...
 I've got some great fall towels, candles, lighted twigs,
plant pokes, floral picks, battery tapers and potpourri

 Check out this twig basket hanging by a rope:
Berry picks, rusty stars, and two wool sunflowers to fill it!
 Plenty of autumn 1803 wax melts...
to make your home spicy-harvest fragrant!
 Don't forget we carry valances, tiers, fishtail swags, shower curtains,
aprons, throws and can order them in a large variety of colors!
 Always popular: Farmhouse Naturals room mists from
Briar Patch Primitives...
I have a few new fragrances in!
 My little selection of books and music from 
by two very special friends.
Author, Speaker, Radio Host Susie Larson's books, 
and Tammy Yates' absolutely lovely piano music...
Susie interviewed Kare 11 News Anchor, Julie Nelson recently.
To hear how Susie's book "Growing Grateful Kids" impacted
Julie, listen here!
Don't miss our cupboards, tables, and wall boxes...
If you LOVE wool runners and candle mats,
 look at these
embellished with pumpkins and leaves...
There's plenty of home-accents here, 
soft electric-candle
light, magnetic "fun" signs, 
paper-mache pumpkins & more!
Is this clever? A thermostat-cover shelf
with a little door to cover, but still access it!!!
Lamps by Park Designs are very fine!
It really IS fall...look forward to our 
7th Anniversary Celebration Open House
September 14-17 
Same week as our local Fall Festival!!!
I hope you will stop out for a visit,
a sip of cider and treats.
More info to come.......

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...Hang on gotta get my drool rag...Wow !! Everything looks so wonderful and I know now that FALL is here indeed !!
    Do you sell online ??? I wish your store was in my neighborhood !!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, if you have an inquiry about something on this blog, I can let you know about it. I have sold online that way. I do not have a selling blog or website.

    Let me know and THANK you!!!
    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin