Saturday, June 18, 2011

Surprise Gifts...

I landed on Tammy's blog a few weeks back, and she was hosting a "swap". I have observed swaps among bloggers, but never participated in one, so I thought it might be fun to give it a try...
This was a secret swap, so we didn't know who we would receive a package from. 
To my delight, I received these pieces in the mail a few days ago...
A framed stitchery,
A beautiful angel (my favorite!)
An inspirational book,
and a hand-made pillow ornament.
Thank you Tamara!!! They are lovely!
{...Tamara did pop in on my blog and leave a 
comment, but I had no idea she was investigating... ;)}


It's been fun meeting new bloggers through this swap. 
Pop on over to Tammy's blog for other posts on the swap. 
Blessings
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Kathy,

    Very nice goodies you received. Aren't swaps too cool? I enjoy doing them even though I agonize over what to make each and every time! LOL!

    Have a nice weekend.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling swap goodies!
    Thanks so much for joining in and for linking up.
    Have a great weekend.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,
    Glad you liked what I made for you. Yes, I was investigating your decorating taste. Seems we have the same. Glad to have met you, love your place and shop. I also love the idea of a garden tour. I love those kind of days, just milling around and enjoying mother nature and all that God has to offer on this wonderful earth.
    Beautiful farm you have.
    Hope we can swap comments again.
    God Bless.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful swap goodies, I love everything. Tamera sure spoiled you! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very informative article. I am waiting for your another update.

    Thanks,
    MakeMyGiftz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin