Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Prim Pails, Posies and Porches~Garden Tour #2

Here is my second picture post of my gardens which
were on the garden tour last Saturday.
This one features the porch my husband
added on to our farmhouse, 
the olde enamelware-top farmhouse table,
many of our made-on-the-farm birdhouses,
and pails full of flowers...
















Tune in next time!!!

ALSO: Just back from a shopping trip with 
wonderful new additions to the shop...
Garden stakes, birdhouses, berry garlands,
candle rings, picks, baskets, shelves, tables, 
battery candles, prim holders and MORE!

Wed /Fri /Sat 10-4
Thursday 12-6

3 comments:

  1. Here I am! Visiting again -- but how could I stay away? Your yard and garden is so beautiful! You should be featured in Country Living Magazine!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! Love your garden :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin