Friday, April 6, 2012

It's an Easter Weekend SALE!!

THIS WEEKEND!!!
Hello friends! I wanted you to know that my husband only has one month left of working in Florida! I have spent a total of about 25 days down there since January. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to explore much of Northern Florida including the beaches on the East and the Northern Gulf. 
...and sadly ...no, I didn't get a tan...
In so doing, I have necessarily neglected some things at home, and that includes the shop. Christmas decor stayed in the porch a little longer than normal was anything normal this winter??? and I wasn't able to make a show that took place in March. I also realize that my one day per week schedule has been an inconvenience for some of you and I thank you for your patience.

BUT. I'm back in business and hope to see you soon!

I am returning to my normal winter hours this weekend

through April and May 
Which are:
FRIDAY 10-4
SATURDAY 10-4
{and I will still take appointments for other times if you are interested!}

Also this weekend
ALL THINGS SPRING WILL BE 25% OFF!
That means eggs, rabbits, and spring floral!
HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin