Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Inspiration

Don't you just LOVE the sunshine?
I have been busy cleaning out the perennial beds,
and bringing some summer things out to the shop...
What have you been working on?

 I took a few photos to inspire you and enable you to 
visualize items in your home
...Birds are the thing for summer...
and of course flowers! 
I will have several shipments coming in 
over the next few weeks so stay tuned!!!
 Nestle a bird into a sprig and set in your porch
or entryway to tweet a little "hi" to your guests!
 Honor a friend with an expression of your love. <3
 This house lights up. Could be in a covered porch,
a screen porch or any room in the house for a warm
glow...lights are on, we are home!!!

 A couple of summer arrows. I also have
an American flag and a Welcome sign!

 New coasters and trivets...the set of benches 
can be used as a stack or scatter them for a raised
display on a buffet or a countertop!

 A trio of stars would look wonderful with framed
family photos on a buffet or bookshelf.
Only one sunflower dishtowel left and inside
 the little cabinet is a sunflower spoon rest~darling~!
 I love this distressed bowl. You could use it for 
serving or for displaying bird-eggs!
 Safely light up a corner with either
of these wall sconces. 
One holds votives and whatever you may
want underneath for color...
Below, you see a full sized candle. 

shop hours:
Friday 10-4
Saturday 10-4

Please follow me
on Pinterest
and "like" my page
on Facebook
by clicking 
the buttons on 
the sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. I SO love the photo's you've posted...and I really...really...need to plan a trip over. Soon!

    Blessings,
    kim~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin