Friday, March 16, 2012

We Got Sunshine on a Summer-Winter Day

As I step outside today I want to
plant flowers in my window boxes!!!
In MARCH!!!
The snow is GONE, and I actually
saw a report on Facebook yesterday that
the crocus are blooming in town!!
Typically out in the country we don't 
see flowers as early as they do in town.
Do you have any blooms yet?

In case you are popping in to check: 

JUST IN!!!
New fragrances in from Black Crow Candle Co.
{new reed diffusers and melts also!}
~PLUS~ 
You can always find country cabinets and 
cupboards to accent your decor. 
 The towel-rod is a great piece to mount near the 
sink or on a door frame.
This weekend hours
Friday 10-4
Saturday 10-4
then
NEXT WEEKEND (March 24)
Saturday 10-2 
(My mother-in-law will be filling in for me)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the weather we've been having here in WI. Very unusual for us ~ I'm so afraid we're going to get at least one more snowstorm. I can remember one year I had all my flower beds planted and the garden in and it snowed at the end May.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin