Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun Stuff

Tuesday was the gift market...I am very excited about the new things that will be coming! The jewelry has been a big hit, so I ordered more. The bracelets have been the most popular. They make wonderful gifts for Confirmation, graduation, or for yourself! ;) I found bling rings this time too! They are stretchy like the bracelets, so one size fits all! I LOVE them!

Also on the way are baskets, floral, birdhouses, signs for garden and for in your house, FLOWERS (have been so popular, I have reordered twice already!)
Surprise sale: 20% off everything Saturday, April 24th!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those prim flowers! And oh my what a great gift shop! Wish I had something like that close to me....we have nothing like that....I'd probably be broke most of the time though! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! :)

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are soooo cute!
    Glad you had so much fun shopping.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin