Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow!!

It is finally looking alot like Christmas outside!! I hope your plans are well underway, and are delighting in all the sights, sounds, and fragrances of Christmas!
I finally got my snowmen, and gingerbread out tonight. The tree is up, but no decorations. I will finish everything on Sunday.
Almost daily I am getting new things in for your home or gift-giving. I just got a few new Billy Jacobs Christmas prints in...battery tapers...new placemats and table runners, jingle bell garlands, and candle rings!
I am still waiting for more of the 1803 Christmas candles~they should be in next week. As soon as they come in, they go out. Mistletoe Kisses has been the most popular this year. It is a very fragrant pine!
May your day be MERRY AND BRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin