Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Peek In My House...


Here are a few photos from my home~Christmas decorating... The first one is the only one I created myself..."Prince of Peace"...I have a series with the names of Jesus  painted on the stars...King of Kings, Emmanuel, Jesus, Lord of Lords, Mighty God...

The next wonderful little battery candle is from Justina. She came in the shop last week to sell me some of her hand crafted goods, and gave me this...
This is my tree: Due to lack of space, I went with the tall-thin artificial tree. I really like the simplicity of putting it up :D


Here is my mantle...My dining room...


A favorite snowman...



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, what a wonderful tour!
    thanks so much....I really enjoyed it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorating. Thanks for the tour of your lovely home. Happy Christmas!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy!
    I love your blog!
    Thank you for stopping by mine and for leaving me a comment about the pie safe....
    To answer your question...I'm using spray stripper in a can and an old toothbrush...it's actually coming off pretty easily...except where the paint goes in the puched "holes".....
    I really like your "Prince of Peace" star too.... :)
    Stop by my blog anytime!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Backwoodsprim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin