Friday, July 16, 2010

Mid Summer

Summer...is for enjoyment! I hope yours is going well!
It is officially mid-summer according to school calendars, and that means having fall in mind for the shop owner. I am usually behind others in putting out the next season's merchandise because I realllllly like to enjoy the one I am in. I have been getting better at this after having been asked in July so often, "When will you have your fall stuff out?"...

So with an eye toward autumn merchandise coming in,
(which is arriving slowly)
and in honor of "mid-summer"
and all the gorgeous blooms in my yard... 
Bittersweet Farm is offering all items with
a flower/ flowers/ or American flags for
20% off  tomorrow, Saturday July17th!
Saturday Hours: 10-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin