Friday, January 15, 2010

Wynter Warm Up

Hopefully your 2010 is starting out with joy and peace, you have all your returns taken care of, and your decorations are down. I FINALLY got mine down two days ago in the house! I like leaving them up after Christmas a little later than most people. I think it is because it seems like so much work to put up, I want to enjoy it in the shorter, darker days. If your house is feeling kind of bare...or if you need a gift for someone special, I have some fun snowmen, wonderful candles, and a few Christmas bargains too!
Check out this cute little snowman...$14.00
Behind him is wonderful Fireside Coffee, low fat/ low cal. Yummy! You will love it!




I have three Billy Jacobs Christmas prints that I decided not to put in storage yet, but offer them at 50% off! You won't find them this low again...If you haven't noticed his artwork, or invested in any yet, take a peek here: This one is $50.00 on sale for only $25.00!!

This one is $45.00 on sale for $22.50 (a tad smaller size than the one above)

This one is $50.00 on sale for $25.00

Here are some fun snowmen...Cheerful Giver Cranberry Boggs candle in an olde gravy tray...wonderful fragrant gift or new centerpiece on your coffee table. The candles burn very nicely and are very fragrant!

Everyone loves these little $3.50 signs to add to their desk, windowsill or gift...sentimental or humorous...we have a variety in the shop!

This candle smells awesome, and the star tray fits it perfectly with a little potpourri sprinkled around.
To the left is a room mist of the same wonderful fragrance.

Valentines Day is coming in a month, isn't this a wonderful print framed in barnwood...only $21.00!

Come for a visit if you get a chance...
Store Hours: Friday 10-5...Saturday 10-4
(email me if you have a question...it comes into my mobile phone)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice things Kathy! I pray a beautiful year for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin