Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring! ~??

Well, it was feeling a bit like spring outside after several warmer days. The snow was melting, but winter decided to make another appearance...no, I am not surprised...But with the howling wind and the flurries swirling around outside, I am inside my 76 degree house opening and pricing SPRING!! Yes, I said 76! I think the wood the kids hauled in this time is worth it's weight in gold. It really feels like spring inside today! Look at what I have unwrapped!
This little set of flowers...$4.50 And these little bunnies in flower pots...$6.00 Springy floral picks will brighten any corner, basket or pail $6.00 each (two shown here) You are sure to have a spot to set one of these cuties... Bunny in a basket w/ eggs $6.00 each Bee hives are always popular in spring & summer. Look at this one!
I couldn't agree with the sentiment more! $9.50
Hip Hip Hooray, Spring is on it's way!

Here are a few more bee hive items. The ceramic plates are hand~made in USA.

Add a little forsythia to an old corn planter and lean it in the corner. Spring!

Finally...my own hand~made carrots $3.95. Wouldn't these go great in a bowl or basket on your side table?

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, your day sounded just wonderful and pleasant.
    I love all your Spring items and they are priced so great.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Spring ! Love those floral picks !
    Janae :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin