Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snow expected for Spring Open House...6" or more~

It will still be SPRING inside even though the snow
will be falling outside....
OPEN HOUSE THURSDAY-SATURDAY 10-5
(That's this weekend...Feb 26-28)
Some of these photos are full of merchandise so I
wont list everything. Please feel free to ask questions
if you are intrested...email @ btrsweetfarm@hotmail.com
The spring "Billy Jacobs" print. If you have not seen
them, there is one for every season & they are beautiful! This arrow is popular. You can change it with the seasons...available for hanging are snowman, pumpkin, star, birdhouse, birdfeeder, geranium, rooster, this beehive (one of my favorites!) All ranging from $21-$30 The black arrow itself is $18.00This wreath has beautiful springy colors!
The eggs are turquois & peach. This is a beautiful sentiment framed in black with glass...hand embroidered...$28. Bunny w/ carrot....$9.00 Large, hand~made wood rabbit...$12.00
bunnies in cars...$5. each These little angels make great gifts! Or cute sitting
on your windowsill or dresser! $10.
Berry wreath w/ baskets...9" inside. Would look
springy around a candle or on a table or on the wall...$18.00
Wonderful votives by Briar Patch Primitives...
Cinnamon Chip Scone $2.50
The set of 3 magnetic pencil holders...$9.50
COME ON OUT AND SEE WHAT ELSE IS NEW!!
Drive carefully.

5 comments:

  1. I see lot's of goodies ! I have that arrow hanger and love it ! So fun to change for the seasons :-) Hope you have a great turn out for your Spring open house ! Have a great day !
    Janae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with everything!
    I so wish that I had room in my home for all that you have shown!
    It is probably a good thing that I don't live near you or my hubby would be very distraught over our finances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen your shop in front of your house on your blog and always thought how nice that would be. I love it in here!

    Wishing you all the best and praying for your success. I'll keep checking in. Rich blessings to you Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful merchandise. Good luck with everything.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin