Friday, January 27, 2012

Upon Arrival...

January greetings!!!
I returned from Florida yesterday
and found four boxes of new items
for the shop!!! 
So I have been unpacking LOTS!
My suitcases and boxes. 
Here is a sample of "what's new"...
VINTAGE JAR CANDLE HOLDER
(I put a small candle ring inside,
but you could add anything!)
 SALEM CANDLE HOLDER
(the tall one)
OL' CANDLE TUB
(in this photo I have candle rings
ready to take out to the shop
but picture a candle inside surrounded
with rosehips or a larger candle ring!)
 NEW PLACEMATS BY COUNTRY HOUSE
CALLED "MAPLE GROVE"
&
SMALL OL' TAPER PAN
&
MILLSTONE CANDLE RING
I also have the MILLSTONE berries in
picks and garlands!
Lots of battery-operated tapers available too!
*******
Now a photo from Florida...

SHOP HOURS:
SATURDAYS 10-2
or call 
or email btrsweetfarm@hotmail.com
for an appointment...
feel free to text me from my driveway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin