Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy*Busy*Busy

As usual, summer is flying by...
Having a gift-shop makes the seasons
come so quickly. 
I must be thinking about fall in June.
Christmas in August.

The past two weeks I have been getting in new merchandise. 
Fall things are "in holding" until next month...
The new "everyday" things are out on the floor.

~a snapshot of what's new~

*table runners*napkins*rugs*place mats*candle mats*
*berry garlands*candle rings*wreaths*
*crow-on-a-stick*birdhouses*sunflowers*
*battery-operated taper candles*













...and itty bitty sheep. $2.00 each. :)

Bittersweet Farm Hours:
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 10-4
Thursday 12-6

3 comments:

  1. Morning Kathy,
    Well you do have an eye for picking out the perfect merchandise for your shop. I like all the goodies you show here - love those PEARS!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy gazing into your blog is like having my first great cup of coffee, yummiessss...

    Love all your new prims, love love the white cage!!!!

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently found your blog and love all that I see. Getting a jump on fall decorating, fun, fun. I love fall. Wish I lived close, I would be over "shopping". Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin