Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anniversary #5!!!

Hello everyone! I am glad to be getting back to somewhat normal routine after the wedding (click here for pics) and the next weekend laying Grandma to rest. A little dip in the road, but back on the highway now...Blogging, ordering, unpacking merchandise...Fall is my favorite, and I know it is for most of you! Though the season is already underway, I have many new things out this week.
I opened the shop the same weekend as Amery Fall Festival five years ago. It doesn't seem like five years have passed already. Thank you to everyone who has helped me, encouraged me, and shopped @ Bittersweet Farm. It has been a very rewarding adventure for me. I have learned so much from all of you! In fact at my Grandma's visitation on Monday, I was sharing some "note taking" advice w/ my nephew who is in college that I received from an Iowa customer last weekend!
I need to get things rolling out there, so before I go, I just want to extend the invitation to you to come out this week to help me celebrate! I will be doing drawings daily for a $10.00 Gift Certificate. I will do a drawing on Friday for a $25.00 Gift Certificate, and another one on Saturday!!
I also have some fresh fireside coffee to sample, along with treats, and when it gets hot, I will have cold drinks!
HAPPY WEEKEND!!
PS...You might find me on the windmill cutting bittersweet today...it will be ready by Friday and Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hello and congratulations on your 5th Anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful fall. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy - sorry I haven't been here in awhile - I'm going to be looking at the wedding photos when I post this.

    I'm going to Madison Cash & Carry tomorrow are you???? If so, hope to see you in line!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin