Thursday, March 8, 2012

An Extra Day This Weekend Plus 20% OFF!

With booking flights 
once a month to Florida
 and leaving my 
home and shop,
the winter is going 
by much faster than usual.
....But it is time for....

*SPRING*SPRING*SPRING*
 Birds...nests...wreaths...
penny runners.
 A chick appliqued on a pillow.
 Flowers are sprouting!
Sadly,  I dropped Mr. Bunny 
and his ear broke . 
If you make an offer for him 
I will accept it. :)
Mrs. Bunny is available 
still whole and would look 
wonderful next to 
a basket of candy or eggs!
Birds, birdhouses, nests and 
eggs are all springy accents 
you can bring into your 
decorating today and keep 
out all through summer. 

This year I made the decision to only be
open on Saturdays through May
since I would be gone so much,
but 
THIS WEEKEND
I am here and so I am going to be *open*
FRIDAY and SATURDAY
10-4
.....PLUS....
*SALE*SALE*SALE*
20% OFF EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin